Subject: How OBIX is Expanding into Residential and Internet of Things Applications

I uploaded the latest "How OBIX is Expanding into Residential and Internet of Things Applications" document (obix-apps-resiot-wd04.doc) into the new "Committee Notes" folder .

I moved the previous version, obix-apps-resiot-wd02.doc, that I had written into this folder as well.  I also added the original obix-apps-resiot-wd01.doc as sent by OASIS into this folder.

Toby, for consistency it would probably be helpful if could you move the obix-apps-resiot-wd03.doc version you did into this folder (Committee Notes).  This way we will have all the versions in one place.