Subject: Update on core doc

Hi everyone-

I’ve gone through most of the issues, with only a few lower priority ones remaining.  I’ve made corrections to most of them, but there are a few that I would like to discuss with the TC.  I’ve added the “request_tc_discussion” label to those issues, so those of you familiar with JIRA can filter on that label.  For convenience, I’ve included a Word doc that was exported from JIRA containing the issues.  This contains the entire issue for each.  The short list is below:

OBIX-216

OBIX-215

OBIX-199

OBIX-175

OBIX-154

OBIX-116

OBIX-97

OBIX-94

Many of the issues assigned to me ended up being against the other documents, so I’ve reassigned those as I thought correct.  Let me know if there are any questions.  I will post WD27 soon.

Thanks,

Craig