Subject: Re: [obix] RE: Confirming Newest XSD

Hi Toby,

did that XSD work for sample documents? My colleague encountered validation issues within XMLSpy. Here a screenshot:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Matthias Hub

IBM Cloud Operating Environment Developer and Smarter Home Solution Development Consultant matthias.hub@de.ibm.com | +49-7034-643 x1261 | +49-160-7422995
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        "Considine, Toby" <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
To:        "Considine, Toby" <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>, "Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS" <Chris.Bogen@erdc.dren.mil>, "oBIX@lists.oasis-open.org" <oBIX@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        25.06.2014 15:45
Subject:        [obix] RE: Confirming Newest XSD
Sent by:        <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>

That set is compatible with the one I generated from. It was merely renamed and the header added for publication.

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation
SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee
  Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com