Subject: Meeting that did not happen...

With only three of us, we had a nice discussion about the latest draft of the core spec, with a focus on tags and metainfo. Expect a new draft soon.

It was suggested that we cancel the 3rd of July meeting-because it is a holiday for Craig. Unless we need to get out a PR for the STA, I’m inclined to agree. Matthias? Do we need to vote out a PR of WebSocket?

Its sounds like Markus is at a fascinating conference today, and I hope he reports on it at the next meeting.

Several us have promised to write something for the White Paper (Toby, Markus, Matthias, Craig) . Please write at least a couple paragraphs and send them to the list. Ludo will tape them together to get WD03 of the white paper going.

Discussion on names space documents to follow, soon, on another thread.

tc

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

- Brian W. Kernighan

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com