Subject: RE: [obix] 1.1 Schema version guidance sought

The only one’s I know of are potentially related to the Metadata tags. If those go entirely into internal content (Contains “:”, formal model, otherwise just text) then that is simplified…

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”

– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com