Subject: RE: [obix] Re: Update - and August meetings

Sounds like a plan to me.

-chris

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of William Cox
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:14 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org

All --

I think we are waiting on a new WD. I'm on vacation with limited internet and will be back for the Sept 4 meeting. Toby is out until the end of the month; Ludo can't make a meeting this week.

With that in mind, I propose that we suspend voting meeting until sept 4, and call a workshop meeting when and as needed for those who can attend after a new WD is posted.

That would give our editors time to create WDs ready for public review in early September - criteria include complete and stable; we've hashed through enough to have a good take on metadata.

I think that with the proposed metadata mechanism and requirement in place I can do the UML updates when I'm back to my tools.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox