Subject: Re: [obix] ONEDC oBIX open source Project

Hi Paul, that is very cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Matthias Hub

IBM Cloud Operating Environment Developer and Smarter Home Solution Development Consultant matthias.hub@de.ibm.com | +49-7034-643 x1261 | +49-160-7422995
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Paul Gampe <Paul.Gampe@nextdc.com>
To:        "obix@lists.oasis-open.org" <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        12.09.2014 08:17
Subject:        [obix] ONEDC oBIX open source Project
Sent by:        <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi All,

Yesterday we sent out the ONEDC Media Release on the launch of our oBIX
developer community. We would like to thank OASIS for the contribution to the
release.

The release can be viewed on our website:
https://www.nextdc.com/news/onedc-launches-global-developer-community-integrate-data-centres-internet-things

For those interested in the development effort our mailing list is available
at:

Kind regards,
Paul Gampe

--
CTO@NEXTDC ✉ paul.gampe@nextdc.com ☎ +61-7-3177-4795 ☏ +61-418-871-708
How did I do? :

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. All email communications to and from NEXTDC Limited are recorded for the purposes of archival and storage.
[attachment "ONEDC launches global developer community to integrate data centres into Internet of Things_FINAL.pdf" deleted by Matthias X Hub/Germany/IBM]