Subject: Re: ONEDC oBIX open source Project

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 03:35:56 PM Ron Zimmer wrote:
> Rawlson...great news on OBIX...please place this news in the next CABA
> NewsBrief...

> https://www.nextdc.com/news/onedc-launches-global-developer-community-integr
> ate-data-centres-internet-things

> Paul..is there a time/date next week that we can discuss this good work
> further?

Hi Ronald,

Absolutely. I am at UTC+10 [1] but *very* familiar dealing with US time-zones
from my prior roll at Red Hat. Please let me know what time-zone you are in
and I can get back to you with a recommendation.

Cheers,
Paul

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/brisbane

--
CTO@NEXTDC ✉ paul.gampe@nextdc.com ☎ +61-7-3177-4795 ☏ +61-418-871-708
 How did I do? : https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/4777

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential. This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright. No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. All email communications to and from NEXTDC Limited are recorded for the purposes of archival and storage.