Subject: Re: [obix] poll for name of 'tagspace' attribute

All --

I recommend "tag".

The example would be ...<obj name="temperature" tag="hvac"/> and so forth.

I would be somewhat less happy, but could live without objecting, to "ts". I suspect it might be misread as "ns", and the saving of 2 characters per occurrence doesn't seem worth it to me.

Especially not for a WD headed for public review :-)

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox