Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd31.zip uploaded

I’ve fixed 5.5.1 – I noticed that when I first moved it, but forgot to go back and check that accepting changes had fixed it, sorry!

I searched through a few dozen pages in the middle, and I found:

·         quotes in the XML are simple text quotes

·         quotes in the prose are Word-style “down-quote/up-quote”

·         When the prose is specifically including some XML, it has un-styled quotes

This seems to be consistent, at least in the sections I checked.  Is that a problem?  Can you point to an example?

I have made these changes to a WD32 doc, which I can send out once we sort this out.  It shouldn’t be a problem for people since the changes will be very minor from WD31.

Thanks,

Craig