Subject: Groups - obix-v1.1-wd36.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi- Late breaking update. This is WD 36. It contains some minor changes to Section 1.6, suggested by Ludo to clarify the usage of the same Word Style for Examples and Contract Definitions. In an effort to avoid Public Review comment, I would suggest we vote this out if there is any way we can. The area to read is very small, so it could likely be read even at the meeting, but certainly if potential voters spend even 5 minutes beforehand, that should be sufficient.

Thanks!
Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1.1-wd36.zip

Description
Working Draft 36 for potential Public Review.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2014-10-14 18:46:30