Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd37-noXsd.zip uploaded

That one needs to be updated based upon Crag’s comments this morning (last night?)

I am dealing with some critical system issues this AM, but hope to be back out of it soon.

tc

-- Ed Crowley

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc.

Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tc9.com

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (EMIX)
Editor, OASIS Energy Interoperation
blog: http://www.NewDaedalus.com