Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd38.zip uploaded - Comments

Wow, something is really messed up with that header.  I saved it in good form, then reopened it to save the PDF and it was corrupt.  So I fixed it and resaved just for the PDFing.  But I guess it somehow still gets corrupted.  BTW, I am no longer tracking changes as I thought maybe that was the culprit.

The example in 7.2 is multivalued, isn’t it?  The object implements obix:Point and obix:WritablePoint and acme:Setpoint.  I guess maybe I don’t understand where the confusion is?

Let me know if further examples are needed.  I will be in planning meetings all day Monday, but maybe can try to fix the header problem Monday night.

From: Considine, Toby [mailto:Toby.Considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:40 AM
To: Gemmill, Craig; obix@lists.oasis-open.org

The clarity of the text in is, of, etc. is much improved.

In section 7.2, it would still be useful to have an example of a multivalued contractList. That is the “weird” thing tht was not understood, and there is still no example of one.

Good catch on the max and min

It seems that the Level 3 Header has gone corrupt again.

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."  -- Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com

http://TheEnergyMashupLab.org