Subject: Your responsibilities in JIRA

We think we are on a path toward final public review, which means we claim we have resolved all issues in Jira.

If you have an issue assigned to you in Jira, please verify that it is resolved. We must include a report of issue resolution to go to public review again.

Thanks

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."     -- Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine
Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com

http://TheEnergyMashupLab.org