Subject: Re: [obix] Resolution procedure + schema issue - back to contract

Well, I guess I shouldn't have gone to Singapore (working) and missed the meeting last week...

I now understand this is to avoid breaking applications that expect this behavior - but I have conformance and description questions.

The answers should inform editing of the text, and also some must appear in the conformance section.

(1) the wording is clumsy and not very clear (I think others mentioned that)
(2) what is the conformance? An empty string is prohibited? so it's 1 or more contracts/URIs?
(3) if there's more than one space, is it as good as a single space (the typical XML whitespace-doesn't-count rule)?
(4) how do implementations enforce the one space rule? Do they accept any whitespace (newline, tab, space and multiples)?

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox