Subject: RE: Component specs up to date? please check your packages!

So:

I had planned (as you may notice from the packages) that we vote all things out for [final I hope] PR this week.

Are you requesting that we instead have a meeting dedicated to walking through JIRA as a group and making dispositions as a group?

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."  -- Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com

http://TheEnergyMashupLab.org