Subject: Today's meeting

News: I expect the Public Reviews of the five specifications to be announced this week.

Agenda:

A)     Discuss White Paper progress: Only one section of those promised has been submitted. Ludo despairs.

B)      Harangue those who have not submitted promised sections. Craig: Getting Started. Markus: OBIX & IOT. Let’s consider haranguing doen and skip this topic.

C)      Other Discussion: OASIS sends out a regular newsletter on Standards for the IoT. It is links to papers from OASIS and from orelated areas outside OASIS. Finish the White Paper, and we can ask Carol for an ONIX section in one newsletter, the white paper, a link to something in the STA, a link to some work at the VTI, a link to a CABA white paper on the general topic… This only works though if we pound  through the white paper “OBIX by Example”

Parting Comment from Chair: Our work plan it to finish this during the month of November before the 15 day public reviews are done. Start your engines.

With that, on Ludo’s suggestion, I am cancelling the meeting.

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”

– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc.

Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tc9.com

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (EMIX) Editor, OASIS Energy Interoperation
blog: http://www.NewDaedalus.com