Subject: RE: [obix] RE: Press release of OBIX documents

The relevant RFC names the protocol WebSocket
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6455

Matthias inquiry was do we call it Binding or Bindings.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."  -- Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com
http://TheEnergyMashupLab.org