Subject: RE: Comment resolution logs

When we are complete, the namespace documents should be in their proper locations, per OASIS expectations, and those should be versioned, again per expectations. If this PR is the last, then TC-ADMIN will edit them to put them in their proper locations, as they did for EMIX.

This will result in a proper namespace document as in http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/emix/2011/06/power/resource

That schema will be referenced in its final location, determined by TCADMIN, etc.

I would argue that it is a non-substantive change of reference. Just as you update the related documents in on the front page of the prose, you update the references in the WSDL.

That said, I am happy to include an edited WSDL back at you…. But this should not require a vote. It is the normal updating of the cross-references in the spec.

Also, I have used the artifact name you suggested, but I hope it is v1.0 rather than v10.

When it becomes a CS, all should be finally in their expected Namespace Locations.

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."  -- Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com

http://TheEnergyMashupLab.org