Subject: Groups - PR03 Publishing Artifacts.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Edited internal referential information and comments between XSD and WSDL for the CSD03 and CSPRD03. I consider these changes to be minor and and-substantive; they are not changed from the original documents any more than the word document is by referencing the CSD rather than the WD.

Even so, I am happy to edit these artifacts to ensure they will be technically correct when published.
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: PR03 Publishing Artifacts.zip

Description
Per request of TCADMIN, I have edited the most recent artifacts (XSD, WSDL)
to reference each other and to have the appropriate version information
inside.

schema:
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/obix/obix/v1.1/csd03/schemas/obix-v1.1.xsd
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/obix/obix/v1.1/csprd03/schemas/obix-v1.1.xsd

wsdl:
-
http://docs.oasis-open.org/obix/obix-soap/v1.0/csd03/wsdl/obix-soap-v.10.wsdl
-
http://docs.oasis-open.org/obix/obix-soap/v1.0/csprd03/wsdl/obix-soap-v.10.wsdl
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2014-11-25 13:26:41