Subject: Groups - Obix By Example uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone-

I have finally gotten started on a document to be used in an Obix By Example white paper. This is by no means complete, and I know there are frequent changes of voice, grammatical issues, etc. But I wanted to at least get it in front of the group so we can argue about the approach, etc. Also, it is worth noting that looking at the specification with an eye to creating this document highlighted some interesting issues that we did not catch in our previous examinations. I think having some time away from looking at it gave me a little fresher look at the way we've done things. Looking forward to a good discussion...

Craig
-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: Obix By Example

Description
Draft document to seed a Committee White Paper to explain simply how to
create an OBIX Server.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2014-12-09 10:53:10