Subject: Finish up your reviews!

Please take this time to review the specifications carefully.

The editor is working the Jira issues from the public review so far. Please add your own issues as you discover them. Public Review ends December 24.

It seems inevitable now, that we will have one more PR for the core 1.1 specification. We will not create a new WD until after the current PR is over. As of now that review will be restricted to Section 5. We would like to get the next public review started as soon as we can, so get those issues in early.

Thanks, and enjoy whatever holidays and family you do at this time of year.

Tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

—Pablo Picasso

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC