Subject: Groups - OBIX by Example Version 1.0 uploaded

Submitter's message
The attached document is a start of the OBIX by Example paper. I have also included embedded comments.

I felt that it would be helpful to start right in with the thermostat objects rather than starting with the lobby - a reader would typically focused on a specific application.

In order to help in understanding, I have put together a quick webpage ( www.smarthomeforus.ca/obix/example_1/myobixdir/thermostat ) which acts like the example thermostat. This would allow the reader to follow along with the example, and see the response instantly. We can discuss this in the conference call and if this is found to be helpful we could set it up in an appropriate website.

Ludo Bertsch
-- Ludo Bertsch
Document Name: OBIX by Example Version 1.0

Description
A start of thermostat example.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ludo Bertsch
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2015-01-21 11:17:40