Subject: Re: [obix] Groups - Obix Minutes 20150122 draft.txt uploaded

Misnamed file.

The uploaded document below is actually notes FOR the 22 January meeting taken ON 15 January - the filename is misleading.

I've just uploaded the draft 22 January minutes. Notice should be coming any moment now. I carried forward what hasn't been on a meeting agenda at the bottom of the draft 22 January minutes.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox