Subject: RE: Any agenda items for tomorrow?

As no agenda items have been submitted, I am cancelling the meeting.

We are coming up on a month since the last working draft. I hope there will be something, maybe on Monday.

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC