Subject: RE: [obix] Did I miss a draft and new schema?

I thought I had cancelled it earlier this week.

Oops

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC