Subject: Groups - obix-v1 1-wd43.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all-

Here is WD 43 which has the changes we discussed in last week's call about WD42. The only difference is that I did not feel that the term "core" was of the same class of term as the others in the Glossary, so I elected to reword that section in a different way, which I hope clarifies the issue. Also, please use the second of the two wd43.docx files if you prefer to use the Word version, as the first one did not have the audit history updated at the end. Toby or I can post a WD43 package including his WD43 schema either now or after we agree on them in Thursday's call.

Enjoy!
Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1 1-wd43.pdf

Description
OBIX v1.1 WD43
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2015-06-15 12:05:44
Revision: 3