Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - stdlib.obix uploaded

(2) yes – Maybe we need to have some better headers in there?  Like:

<obj xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://obix.org/ns/schema/1.0 /obix/xsd" xmlns="http://obix.org/ns/schema/1.0">

(the 1.1 equivalent, this was just captured from a 1.0 server I had running)

(5) – this is my question posted with the upload – we can discuss today.  I don’t think it’s needed, because it’s defined in the spec itself, but if others feel we need the defn of obix:obj in this file, possibly along with all the primitives, I can copy/paste them in.

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of William Cox
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:26 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Gemmill, Craig; Toby Considine

Craig and Toby and list -

I've been studying stdlib.obix as uploaded this morning and I have a few questions/comments.

(1) the file defines an XML obj (per definition starting on line 2)
(2) there are no schema references or namespaces; I assume some obix xsd is implicit?
(3) nested objects (obj) include Lobby, About, Batchin, BatchOut, Read, Write, Invoke, various errors, etc
(4) obix:Nil as a URI is defined on line 67, so there's the definition I was looking for.
(5) I'm not sure where the definition is of obix:obj.  The entire file defines an obj with many nested objs.

Am I missing the obix:obj definition?

Trying to close the loop on "where are obix:Nil and obix:obj defined"...

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox