Subject: Groups - obix-v1 1-wd44.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone!

Here is Working Draft 44. This has addressed all the issues we've found so far, and could be voted out as a Committee Specification next week. I will be posting a WD44 package that contains the xsd & stdlib shortly, which would be the actual artifact.

Please take some time to look at this in preparation for next week's TC call.

Thanks!
Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1 1-wd44.pdf

Description
OBIX v1.1 WD44 for vote as Committee Specification
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2015-06-19 13:27:15
Revision: 3