Subject: RE: Meeting today?

My apologies here. I was going to send a note first thing this morning, and that note is still hidden behind a dozen other windows on my screen.

By my reckoning the Public Review is over and we received no further comments. I had thought we would receive that note from the TC Admins, but we have not.

As soon as we get that back, and if nothing has changed, then we can propose that *all* the documents be moved to Committtee Specification status.

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC