Subject: draft motions for today

attached.

Motions and core minutes draft for OBIX TC 20150903

Roll Call:

Voting members for this meeting:

Name

Present

Toby Considine

Ludo Bertsch

William Cox

Craig Gemmill

Markus Jung

Members who may gain voting status after this meeting:

None

Other Members attending this meeting:

All votes except adjournment will be by roll call vote of attending Voting Members.

Motion 1 by

I move that the OBIX TC approve and affirm the resolution for all closed items in the OBIX Jira Project.

Motion 2 by

I move that the OBIX TC request that the Chair request that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve the following Committee Specification Drafts contained in the coordinated URI as Committee Specifications, and further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF versions are authoritative for all the following.

Committee Specification Drafts and URIs:

OBIX 1.1 CSPRD04

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/download.php/56225/obix-v1.1-csprd04.html

OBIX Encodings v1.0 CSPRD03

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/download.php/54683/obix-encodings-v1.0-csprd03.html