I think we cancel today.
ON the 29th
I will be off the road
We should have figured out what to do with the editing mess
We can decide if the Technical Note is going to be finished
We can discuss next steps
Is anyone interested in a Technical Note about bridging OBIX and AllJoyn?
“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of William Cox
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:21 AM
To: Obix TC List <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Toby Considine <Toby.Considine@gmail.com>
Subject: [obix] Regrets for both October 15 and 22 - no scheduled meetings beyond October 15. Work plan.
I'm on the road and not able to effectively participate today, October 15, and next week, October 22.
Looking at the TC calendar, it appears that there's a meeting scheduled for October 15 but not for October 22. The series needs to be extended as October 15 is its last meeting.
We should talk in advance about what we want to work on, rather than decide to cancel at the last minute :-)
IMO we should deal with the publication process and ensure that all parts are published as Committee Specs (doesn't actually require a meeting, but depends on Toby's discussions with TC Admin).
Then on to 2.0?