Subject: RE: meeting today?

I’ve fixed all of the docs Chet mentioned.  However, I am not sure what artifact to produce.  I have a doc file starting from the CS doc, but I haven’t updated the date, etc. because these are such trivial editorial items that I’m not sure what the right process is.  If it’s not needed to go through the whole WD thing, these can just be renamed to CSxx, and be done.  If they need to be WDs etc., then we’ll need to update the date & such, so maybe more will be needed.

Craig

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gemmill, Craig
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:17 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org; Considine, Toby
Subject: [obix] meeting today?

Just checking in.  I have fixed the two trailing slash issues and the erroneous hyperlink in one version of the core doc.  I don’t really know what the proper artifact to generate would be, so that determination will probably take longer than fixing whatever version we decide to fix.  I am looking into the encodings doc, since I assume Markus is no longer participating.

I had a few ideas about 2.0, if we want to have a call today.