Subject: OASIS member discount available for the Global Power & Energy Blockchain Conference

We are pleased to be a partner on the upcoming Global Power & Energy Blockchain Conference on November 1-2 in Orlando. With less than two weeks to go, registration is coming to a close, so this is a final chance to take advantage of our 20% discount arrangement.

To book your place at this two-day, cross-industry event, click here: https://www.powerblockchain-conference.com/page/1346938/registration?promo=OASIS20

For more information on the event, visit: www.powerblockchain-conference.com

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information societyÂ
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org