ocpp message

Subject: Minutes of September 7, 2016 meeting have been posted

Hi all,

The meeting minutes of our September 7, 2016 teleconference have been posted:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ocpp/download.php/58902/latest

Also, member voting rights have been modified accordingly, see:

- attendance overview: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ocpp/event.php?event_id=43340

- TC roster: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ocpp/members/roster.php

Please let me know if you have any remarks, either regarding the minutes or tracked attendance and voting rights.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen