ocpp message

Subject: REMINDER: OASIS OCPP TC face-to-face meeting

—— REMINDER——

Dear OASIS OCPP TC participants,

Last week we have started our collaboration with a first conference call and we will be meeting every other week on Wednesday from now on. In addition to these bi-weekly conference calls, we will organize Face to Face meetings. At the moment we foresee a F2F meeting at the start, one in the middle and one at the end of our TC work.

The purpose of our first F2F meeting is to get acquainted, to discuss the various contributions made to our TC and to start work on the draft content.

The date for the F2F is scheduled for 19, 20 & 21 October 2016. We realize October is a busy month (IEC meetings, Ecartec in Europe). Nonetheless we hope you will be able to fit this into your busy schedule. If you are not able to attend the meeting in person, you can follow the meeting on GotoMeeting and a phone bridge.

We have found three sponsors for three different locations (Amsterdam or Los Angeles or Paris) and we would like to give you the opportunity to vote for the location that suits you best (majority vote). Please go to the OASIS OCPP TC location poll.

We will close the poll on Wednesday morning (CEST) and will announce the location during our next call on Wednesday September 21st (16.00 CEST/ 7am PDT/ 22.00 CST / 00.00 AEST).  Once we have decided upon the location, we will send an invitation with all the details to which you can respond.

Pleas note that travel expenses and lodging are at your own expense.

We are looking forward to meeting you all in person!

Kind regards,
Rish Ghatikar - chair
Lonneke Driessen - chair
Gershon Janssen - secretary