ocpp message

Subject: RE: [ocpp] Form submission from: Request TC document folders be created

Dear Administrator,

I don't think this mail was intended for me. Please forward this to the correct person

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Kor Meelker

Lead Architect IT
Allego B.V.

M   +31 (0)6 52 88 89 05
E    Kor.Meelker@Allego.eu

Allego B.V. | Postbus 882 | 6800 AW Arnhem | Westervoortsedijk 73 | 6827 AV Arnhem | www.allego.eu | KvK 54100038

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.
De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

-----Original Message-----
From: ocpp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ocpp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of TC Administrator
Sent: vrijdag 16 september 2016 22:28
To: ocpp@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitted on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 20:28 Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Gershon Janssen
TC or SC name: OCPP
Email address: ocpp@lists.oasis-open.org Folders requested:
* Create folders:
Contributions
Work Items

* Remove folders:
Documents
If possible: Calendar Documents
Rationale: We like to use folder 'Meeting Notes' for this purpose. All existing documents in that folder can be moved to folder 'Meeting Notes'.

Notes:
I'd like to request folder modifications for the OCPP Kavi Document repository.

I assume that folder 'Approved Work Products' will be created by TC Admin as soon as we get to that stage and does not require a request.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN