ocpp message

Subject: Groups - OCPP 2.X DRAFT uploaded

Submitter's message
This document is the work that has been done in the OCA TWG since the release of OCPP 1.6. It is not finished, it is a work in progress.

We hope this is a good base to start the development of OCPP within OASIS.

We will continue to work on this within the OASIS TC.
-- Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Document Name: OCPP 2.X DRAFT

Description
On behalf of OCA (I'm the Chair of the OCA TWG), I contribute the OCPP 2.X
Draft to the OASIS OCPP TC.

This is a restructured version of the OCPP specification, based on OCPP 1.6
(which can be downloaded from:
http://www.openchargealliance.org/downloads/)

This is a work in progress, still needs work. We think it is better
structured: it contains use cases, numbered requirements, pre- and
post-conditions etc.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Group: OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2016-09-19 09:07:44