ocpp message

Subject: Groups - OCPP-1.6.1-DRAFT (formerly OCPP-2.X-DRAFT.pdf) modified

Document Name: OCPP-1.6.1-DRAFT

Description
On behalf of OCA (I'm the Chair of the OCA TWG), I contribute the OCPP
1.6.1 Draft to the OASIS OCPP TC.

This is a restructured version of the OCPP specification, based on OCPP 1.6
(which can be downloaded from:
http://www.openchargealliance.org/downloads/)

This is a work in progress, still needs work. We think it is better
structured: it contains use cases, numbered requirements, pre- and
post-conditions etc.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Group: OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2016-09-19 09:07:44
Revision: 0