ocpp message

Subject: Mapping Example

Per our discussions at the OCPP TC meetings, I am attaching an example mapping exercise that was conducted to show how OpenADR profiles map to the wholesale demand response (DR) market communication models. This exercise was carried out by the US NIST/SGIP activities.

A similar mapping exercise would be appropriate for other key standards that OCPP should map to and and determined by the TC consensus.

Regards,

Rish Ghatikar
156 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
M: +1 510 710 6552