ocpp message

Subject: Re: [ocpp] Protobuf license

We have an excellent Chief Counsel. I would suggest focusing the issue (with links to the relevant license) and send an email to Jamie Clark.

bill

--

William Cox

Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

+1 862 485 3696 mobile

On 10/21/16 12:54 AM, Robert de Leeuw wrote:
Hi All,

As a followup on the presentation today by Sibo from Chargelink.
I googled for the license on Protobuf.

I'm not a legal expert, but as I read it, I think we can use this without problems..

As there anybody within the TC that is more experienced with licenses?

Kind regards,
Robert de Leeuw

IHomer
Hoge Ham 85