ocpp message

Subject: Groups - CR Tariffin, Pricing and Credit Card uploaded

Submitter's message
I have just uploaded the first draft of a CR for Tariffing, Pricing and Credit Card support.
I have tried to write down what I have taken from the LA face-to-face meeting.

kind regards

Robert de Leeuw (IHomer)
-- Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Document Name: CR Tariffin, Pricing and Credit Card

Description
First input for a Charge Request for Tariffing, Pricing and Credit/Debit
card support.
This is largely based on the discussion during the LA face-to-face
meeting.
This is how I understood everything that was discussed. I hope this can
serve as a starting point for developing this within the TC.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Group: OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
Folder: Work items
Date submitted: 2016-11-01 10:35:07