ocpp message

Subject: Re: [ocpp] OASIS OCPP: Use Cases for show message on Charge Point wanted

Hi Robert,

Gridscape offers a Payment Kiosk (see datasheet attached) that is NIST HB44 compliant that works with any EVSE with or without display. We also have worked with several EVSE to display prices on the EVSE (if possible).

We have several deployments of this Kiosk with EVSEs in the US.

Regards,

-Vipul

 Gridscape

Vipul Gore
President & CEO
Gridscape Solutions

46705 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538
Office: 510 894 6030 | Cell: 510 366 6336

www.grid-scape.com