Subject: Re: [ocpp] OASIS OCPP: Use Cases for show message on Charge Point wanted
We had a similar subject for some time (we did not got a solution).
The following requirements for a custom message was relevant:
1. The message should fit into one sub-screen (a list of sub-screens displayed during one state in a cycle. The cycle relates as long as the state persist)
2. The message should support different screen levels (Single line B&W, multiline B&W, multiline Color etc. )
3. The message should support graphic elements (from your example a Santa Claus picture)
4. The message should support simple multiline formatting elements (like CSS: Size, Font, Color etc.)
5. The message should support different languages (Unicode?)
6. The message should include the minimum display time in a cycle
7. The message can include the overlay priority (display on top of all screens or between the screens at the cycle end)
8. The message can include the maximum display time in a cycle
9. The message can include a validity period or number of cycles
10. The message can include the charging point state when is should be displayed (ex. only in idle)
As examples i would add:
- Display bonus information
- Display personalized greetings
Hope this can be helpful for you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
i. A. Dr.-Ing. Sergiu Tcaciuc
GmbH & Co. KG
D-57399 Kirchhundem / Germany
AG Siegen HR A 6577 Komplementärin / Unlimited Partner:
AMAD Mennekes Holding Verwaltungs-GmbH Siegen HR B 5975
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors: Walter Mennekes, Christopher Mennekes,
Michael Büenfeld, Christoph Epe, Volker Lazzaro
stellv. Geschäftsführer / Deputy Managing Directors: Jürgen Bechtel, Dietmar Spurk
Von: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com.
org] Im Auftrag von Robert de Leeuw
Gesendet: Montag, 7. November 2016 17:13
Betreff: [ocpp] OASIS OCPP: Use Cases for show message on Charge Point wanted
There was an idea for a CR about sending a message/text to a Charge Point that should be displayed on the Charge Point if it has a display.
Are there companies in this TC with use cases for this? Requirements?
Can you please provide these?