ocpp message

Subject: OASIS OCPP TC - JIRA issues

Dear TC participants,

This morning we will start uploading all the action items in JIRA. We have already started some great discussions in the group on various topics via email and we believe JIRA will help everybody keeping good track of things.
However, the OASIS relentless open policies require that every change in JIRA results in a notification email to the whole TC. This means unfortunately that in the coming hours you will receive more than 100 notification emails……..we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We asked for temporary disabling of the notifications, but this was not granted.

Kind regards,

On behalf of TC Chairs Lonneke Driessen and Rish Ghatikar,

Jonel Timbergen
Open Charge Alliance