ocpp message

Subject: Groups - OCPP Device Management Profile proposal uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi All,

I have just uploaded a new revision of the Device Management Profile proposal.
Most of it is done, some minor open items (marked TODO)

Kind Regards

Robert de Leeuw
IHomer
OCA TWG Chair
-- Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Document Name: OCPP Device Management Profile proposal

Description
On behalf of OCA (I'm the Chair of the OCA TWG), I contribute the OCPP 2.0
Device Management Profile proposal to the OASIS OCPP TC.

The Device Management Profile should give operators of Charge Points more
details about the hardware of a Charge Point, give them more control,
configuration, monitoring options etc.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Group: OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2016-11-11 02:12:45
Revision: 1