ocpp message

Subject: Re: [ocpp] NTP Time service configuration - standard configuration variables

Hi Brendan,

* Brendan McMahon <Brendan.McMahon@esb.ie> [161112 15:50]:

> I would think that the type of scenario that Anders describes will
> become quite common in the future, and therefore appropriate
> configuration variables should be standardized as part of OCPP 2.0,
> along the lines of Anders suggestions.

Should we have a three-state variable: heartbeat sync, hardcoded NTP, or
NTP from DHCP? All of these states makes sense.

That's most likely the most expressive solution, and thus I'm in favour
of that one.

Cheers,
Anders

--
Anders Darander		Senior System Architect
ChargeStorm AB		Tel: +46 702 44 84 36