Members of the OCPP TC,
Per the TC's submission request , please find the attached template for:
OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange Version 2.0
WP abbreviation: ocpp-spec
Because you are publishing from asciidoc, this template illustrates the OCPP cover page as it will need to be rendered for publication. I'm not expecting you to actually put any of your content into this template. As we move your work through the process from Committee Specification Draft to Public Review Draft, Committee Specification, etc. I will work with you to update the metadata appropriately.
When the TC first votes  to publish this Work Product in the OASIS Library, we expect these to be published at:
The permanent "Latest version" URIs will be:
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
While you are editing your spec, Working Drafts should be made available by uploading the document(s) periodically to the TC's Kavi document repository, or to the TC's version control repository. TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the WD releases contain multiple files (and directories).
Here are a few other notes for you on the information that you'll need to incorporate into these cover pages:
1) The indicated date (DD Month 2016) will be set to the date that the TC votes to approve step, e.g. the date it votes to approve your Working Draft as Committee Specification Draft 01. You will see that this date also appears in the footer for the PDF file and in the Citation format block on the second page.
2) Additional artifacts: You can list here any machine-readable files, UML models, examples, etc. that may be provided along with the spec documentation itself. The choice of directory names below /csd01/ and the organization of content is up to you so long as names are kept in line with the Naming Directives at http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html
Assuming that you will have additional content above and beyond the spec itself, all such components should be listed out here. Note that any normative machine-readable files such as schemas included in the spec must also be provided as separate, plain-text files. If there is a conflict between the copy in the spec and the separate, plain-text copy, the separate copy prevails.
3) Related work: You can list any related material (that is, any material that may be of interest to users of the spec but are not part of this package specifically. Again, directories and filenames below /csd01/ are up to you. This section is optional and, if no such material applies, then you may delete it.
4) Namespaces: This is only needed if you have some machine-readable file that formally declares a namespace. Otherwise, this section can be deleted.
5) Abstract: You should put a short summary of the purpose of the specification here.
6) In the content itself, you will need to include the Acknowledgments section (Appendix A) and Revision History (Appendix C). Before the work can be released for public review, you will need to include a separate section listing conformance clauses. This is generally the last section in the main part of the document.
7) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
A quality checklist of commonly-occurring issues found in draft specifications is available at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54999/latest
. This checklist was developed by the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) and is used to provide feedback to TC's when a document goes out for its first public review. The document can help spec editors and anticipate and address a number of routine problems.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Notes
Starting a Working Draft
 SVN Version control, via Tools
 OASIS Naming Directives
 OASIS Naming Directives - Namespace Identifiers and Namespace Documents
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request