ocpp message

Subject: Extra information regarding the OCPP call on Car Sharing

Dear TC participants,

As you just saw, the OASIS OCPP TC call regarding Car Sharing has been canceled from the OASIS TC agenda.

It is rescheduled and initiated from the Open Charge Alliance. This is due to the fact that it is not allowed to invite non-OASIS members to a OASIS TC Call. We would like to invite companies with experience in car sharing to learn from them.

Please join my meeting, 23 nov. 2016 at 16:00 CET. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/211574157

Should you have any questions on this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jonel Timbergen
Open Charge Alliance