ocpp message

Subject: OCPP TC, meeting tomorrow, and disclosures posted

Thanks again to the TC's leaders who arranged for my colleague Chet
Ensign and me to join tomorrow's regular meeting.

We have posted a notice of some specific claims and disclosures
regarding the OCPP TC's work, at the TC's IPR page, here:

    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ocpp/ipr.php

Chet and I will be available to answer members' procedural questions
about the TC's options tomorrow.

Please note, however, that OASIS and its technical committees do not
assess or discuss competitive issues, as those topics are not
appropriate for open standards committees.  Please see
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/antitrust.

Kind regards
Jamie Clark

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel